ARR - The Game Changer
Both the UK and US plan to phase out IBOR and move to a new benchmark – known as alternate reference rates (ARR) – by the end of 2021 - Ernst & Young
With the deadline for IBOR transition to Alternate Reference Rates, ARR, approaching, not many financial insitutions and their personnel are aware of the impacts it will bring along and are neither prepared to embrace the change. This Masterclass will provide you with the information you need to analyse the impact global financial system will witness and what challenges lie ahead for your organization.
- Introduction to ARR and how the world is preparing for the change
- Renegotiation of Contracts
- Accounting Impact and Disclosure
- Operational and Technology Upgrade
- Risk Management and Compliance Readiness
- Involvement of Regulator and other challenges
- Risk Managers
- Compliance officers in Financial Institutions
- Finance and Operations personnel in financial institutions
Our Masterclass lets you engage with the Trainer directly by asking questions and taking part in the poll actively.
Date and Time:
It is a 3 hour session scheduled on November 5, 2021 and starts at 10:30AM (GMT-5) / 02:30PM (GMT+5)
Participants will receive a Course Completion Certificate.
At end of each Masterclass we carryout a survey to ensure our participants receive the best of our services.