“Communicate your numbers with a story and confidence”
CFOs, Finance Managers and Accountants constantly juggle with big responsibilities within the organization, i.e. the responsibility to manage finances as well as to report them accurately to all the stakeholders. As all the financial reports are very technical and not many in the organization are familiar with the IFRS, other reporting standards and regulatory requirements, finance professionals often face difficulty in communicating the financial information and graphical reports to the non-finance staff and sometimes the Board members. The storytelling technique is proven to impart information where the participants get involved by having an immersive experience that allows them to enjoy hearing the information in a dynamic and entertaining way.
This program aims to engage all the finance and accounting professionals and to provide them with the skills they need to communicate financial information to the stakeholders including the non-finance professionals in order to help them take the right decision at the right time.
At the end of the program you should be able to:
- Describe accounting & financial information including key financial and operational metrics in plain language
- Be able to create a story behind the numbers
- Recognize the value of using charts & pictures
- Design clear and concise presentation to drive desired action
- Share detailed information in clear and concise manner
- Be able to get your recommendations and ideas across and help the audience take the next step
- CA/ ACCA/ CMA/ ICMA
- From Managers to CFOs / CEOs/ Partners wanting to enhance their skills and abilities to explain financial information to other stakeholders in the organization, clients and team members
Date and Time:
- This is a Two (2) days in-person training program comprising 5 sessions.
- The next session is scheduled on 17 and 18 May, 2023 from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Participants will receive a successful course completion certificate subject to completion of post training quiz and assignment.
Ms. Sana Quadri, a Chartered Accountant, is an IFRS Expert with experience of implementing IFRS-15, IFRS-16 and IFRS-9. Owing to her exceptional storytelling skills, she became CFO of a listed Company at just 26 years of age. She has over 15 years of working experience at senior management positions interacting with Board members and Group Heads both within and outside Pakistan, in the financial services industry, including; microfinance bank, asset management, private equity, investment advisory & brokerage house. She calls herself an Edtechprenuer brining technology & emotional intelligence to fast forward career progress.