Excel - Data Analytics & Business Intelligence
This course is designed to introduce you to data analytics and business intelligence skills using MS Power BI. The objective of this course is to provide a detailed step by step guide to create an end-to-end bi solution using a workflow mechanism that starts with the data sourcing or connection and transformation functionality of power Query, followed by data modelling, Analysis Expression and Data visualization using Powerful engine of Power BI.
We will be using a standard data set based case study containing multiple Data tables as our instructor-led in-Class learning mechanism, using which we will apply concepts learned and create adynamic and interactive dashboard. We will also provide add-on Demo to introduce you to advance areas in power BI however this course is Designed to cover those advance areas in details, we will stick to setting up strong foundations with Power BI and use a lot of DAX and Visualization.
- Data Analysis Options in MS Excel
- Power Query Walk Through
- Data Modelling
- Power Pivot and Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
- Common DAX Functions
- Data Visualization Guide lines
Date & Time:
- 18 hours course, 6-8 weeks long
- 2 classes of 1 and a half hours per week
- Recorded sessions available 24/7 on the LMS uploaded within 24 hours of the class
- Online support during business hours available
All professionals who are concerned with their business reporting requirements and would like to take their data analytics skills to Next-Level by using purpose specific Business Intelligence tool i.e., MS Power Bl will find this training course useful and may include:
- Working professionals from various field such as Finance, Supply Chain, Marketing, HR, Sales, Any Other Profession
- Freelancers looking to master Power BI data analytics and business intelligence skills to improvise their earning potential.
Participants will receive a successful course completion certificate.
An expert level Management Accountant (17+ years) turned Data Analyst (5+ years) having developed core competencies in the areas of Accounting, Finance, Controlling, Audit, Planning, and Analysis, He helps corporations attain Finance/Digital Transformation, Revenue Maximization, Cost Minimization, and Effective Capital Utilization through leveraging Analytics Business Partnering. Some of the companies whose professionals He has trained include:
- Power Cement Limited)
- Rech International
- Asia World Logistics
- Chase Value
- ath GADLANG