“Risk Management will soon become a ‘Hot Job’- Bloomberg”
Standout in this era of ever advancing Risks!
Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) has been evolving over the years and has become even more relevant in this ever-connected world. An effective and efficient ERM program assists organizations in building a holistic and interconnected risk management framework though a coordinated approach avoiding silos which made traditional risk management practices ineffective. The COVID19 pandemic has further enhanced the importance of Enterprise Risk Management as new risks are arising every now and then, highlighting the importance of a coordinated and robust risk management approach.
Take control of the critical position, add value to the organization, and become more relevant in this fast paced world!
The course is designed to equip the participants with comprehensive knowledge of ERM frameworks, understanding role of governance in Enterprise Risk Management, getting a hold of ERM implementation and related tools and templates and advancing on/developing the knowledge base to develop and implement an Enterprise Risk Management Framework. The course has been designed to keep participants engaged through group discussions and delivering knowledge through various activities considering the practical implementation in mind.
The program starts with basic understanding of Risk Management, the types of risks and the three lines of defense. The program later goes into more details of Enterprise Risk Management framework, the processes involved, and how it can be implemented, maintained, modified, and monitored covering each detail in a step by step process.
The course comprises of 5 modules with a case study and a quiz at the end of each module.
At the end of the course, you should be able to:
- understand Enterprise Risk Management terminologies and relevant global regulatory frameworks
- identify key differences between traditional Risk Management and Enterprise Risk Management
- determine the linkage of Business Strategy with Enterprise Risk Management
- define Roles and Responsibilities of Key Stakeholders in ERM implementation including Board, Committees, CEO, CRO, Internal Audit and Risk Owners
- develop Risk Culture in Organization and link it to Business and Risk Strategy
- understand Enterprise Risk Management Process including Risk identification, Risk Assessment, Risk Evaluation, Risk Treatment and Risk Communication and Reporting
- develop Risk Management Tools and Templates including Risk Register, Risk Rating Criteria, Heat Map etc.
- build a Comprehensive Enterprise Risk Management Framework
Date and Time:
- This is a self-paced program available 24/7 on the LMS
- One hour Q&A live classes with the subject matter expert twice a month. Unlimited Access available at all times.
Participants will receive a successful course completion certificate subject to completion of post training quiz and assignment.
At the end of each Program we carry out a survey to ensure our participants receive the best of our services.
M. Owais Atta Siddiqui is a senior Risk Management professional and Corporate Trainer with the experience of working in 16 countries in all major regions of the world including Middle East, South Asia, Central Asia, Southeast Asia, Levant and North Africa. Mr. Owais is currently working as the Country Representative for one of the strategic arms of Islamic Development Bank. Prior to this, he was associated with PwC Pakistan in its Business and Risk Consulting department.